LAZZE's 2nd Gen. 3rd Axis Bead Roller, Green or Orange.
From Lazze Inc.
NEW 2nd Gen Bead roller! For the moment not available.
Patent approved in USA and Sweden!
Here is Lazze's Second generation Bead Roller, a machine that he had in his mind for many years.
It has a bigger "gap" between the shafts so it's possible to reach in with for an example a fender, 1/2 side of a motor cycle tank and put beads on or make flames.
The upper shaft is also adjustable 2" in and out which means even more opportunities to mix match different dies together and create even more profiles on a sheet or panel.
It has a 3rd axel 90 degrees to the others as a support in front of the ordinary dies.
The 3rd axel can be adjusted in and out and the adjustments up and down and the angle can be adjusted when the machine running.
The 3rd axel is not driven but it has the same shaft diam so all the dies that we using normally will fit the 3rd axel.
The 3rd axel can be used as a support together with the normal guide as well.
- Max. working depth: 23" 585 mm
- Extra adjustment of the upper shaft: 2.0" = 50.8mm in and out.
- Max thickness: Gauge 18, 1.25 mm cold roll steel, 0.50 thousand, 2 mm Alu
- Has variable speed from 0 to 17 rpm, forward and back ratio with a foot pedal, Quality Baldor 3/4 Hp motor and gearbox.
- Comes with 12 pairs of the most common dies, gives you thousands of different profiles.
- Comes with a 150 Page Instruction Manual Book.
- 1-Year Warranty.
Totally we have over 32 pairs of dies available.Construction in heavy gauge steel.
In the 150 Page Instruction Manual book how to use the bead roller, we have over 248 different combinations of dies from 20 pairs, which will give you over 6000 different profiles.
Totally we offer 32 different pairs and 7 single dies available.
It's still available in the Original Lazze Green color, just click on the orange Bead roller and you can see it in the Green color.
Designed and Mfg by LAZZE.